Monday, March 22, 2010

Sexy Cab Ride


One night I got so drunk, I went for a ride with a cab driver. I paid him for 45 minutes to charter for the night. I was wearing thin pants with no panties on. I started unraveling my pants and put my hand on my hairy pussy and started rubbing my clit, getting very wet. I grabbed the driver and put his hand in my pants. He got very excited. He drove with one hand and rubbed my pussy with the other. Its making me excited just thinking about it. I moaned as very lightly as I louder and louder, he rubbed me faster and faster trying to find my clit as he did. My pants were down and he fingered me the whole way home, when he pulled his hand out, his hands were wrinkled from me being so wet.

As you can see I am one naughty sexy slut. Give me a call and we can explore the possibilities.

Amber

http://www.taboowarehouse.com/

866-456-3325

No comments: